THIRD QUARTER 2022 HIGHLIGHTS – BUILDING A BIGGER BUSINESS
- Revenue for Q3 2022 was up 11.4%, or +$6.5 million, vs. Q3 year ago (YA), for total revenues of $63.4 million;
- Gross profit accelerated 15.8%, or +$2.7 million, vs. YA to $19.9 million;
- Gross profit as a percentage of revenues grew 1.2 percentage points to 31.4%, vs. 30.2% YA;
- Net income increased 175.8%, or +$1.8 million, vs. YA to $2.8 million;
- EBITDA grew 25.7%, or +$1.6 million, vs. YA to $8.0 million;
- No restructuring expenses or other “adjustments” to EBITDA in the third quarter of 2022. The Company’s current outlook anticipates no restructuring charges in the balance of fiscal 2022;
- Term debt lower by 26.2%, or -$8.9 million, vs. year end 2021 to $25.1 million;
- Basic and diluted EPS of $0.06, compared with $0.02 in third quarter of 2021.
DATA Communications Management Corp. (TSX: DCM; OTCQX: DCMDF) (“DCM” or the “Company”), a provider of marketing and business communication solutions to companies across North America, is pleased to report continued momentum in the third quarter of 2022 with revenue up +11.4%, gross profit up +15.8%, net income up +175.8% and EBITDA1 up +25.7%, compared to the third quarter of 2021, respectively. For the nine months ended September 30, 2022, revenue is up +15.1%, gross profit is up +17.1%, net income is up +201.0%, and EBITDA is up +34.2%, compared to 2021, respectively. Revenue growth has been driven by a combination of expansion revenue with existing clients, and new business wins. Gross margin growth exceeded revenue growth, reflecting the Company’s commitment to operational success and driving higher levels of net income.